For the second year, Uniphos Envirotronic Inc. unveiled innovative and ground-breaking products during GEAPS Exchange March 24-27 in Colorado.
CEO Brent Yaschuk explained that in 2017 the FumiSpec-Lo SO2F2 leak detector was the main topic of conversation with fumigators in attendance at the Exchange.
“In 2018, we introduced our new high range phosphine monitor which will provide automated readings of phosphine measurement in the field,” said Yaschuk, who explained that the factory in India began working on this new product after Uniphos heard from their customers at last year’s GEAPS Exchange that this would be a beneficial addition to the phosphine product line.
“The new monitor has a wireless, cloud-based interface,” he said, adding that it also has a long battery life of up to 14 hours of use.
Meanwhile, the FumiSpec-Lo SO2F2 leak detector remains popular due to its many advantages:
- A quick warm-up time of under five minutes
- Detection of low concentration of SO2F2 (capable of 1 ppm detection resolution)
- Continuous sampling mode (without having to constantly re-fill any kind of fresh air bag)
- Long battery life of up to 14 hours of use
- Data logging capabilities (can store data such as gas concentration)
- Very light weight
Also at GEAPS Exchange 2018, we were pleased to share news about our new clearance device that will be available pending later this month by Douglas Products.
Contact Uniphos for your fumigation needs at 1-844-247-0450 (toll free).